At this time, KSG Catering is seeking four bartenders and wait staff to join our staff at Cork Airport. This position is full-time in nature. On five or seven days, candidates will be rostered. Two years of minimum experience in the catering industry is required. Education is not specifically required. Nevertheless, the applicant must possess a proficient command of fundamental English. The comprehensive Employee Assistance Program and additional employee benefits provided by KSG are elaborated upon in this post.
€12 per hour in addition to compensated career development training.
- Timetable: Eight-hour schedule
- Daytime change
- Nighttime flex work
- Weekend time-stretched
- The experience is:
- One year (preferred) for HACCP
- Year in hospitality (preferred)
Other job duties and obligations are relatively simple and formal in comparison to the privileges and benefits provided, such as complimentary meals and paid training, among others. In this discourse, we shall meticulously examine airport bar staff jobs in Ireland that offer employee benefits, free food, and visa sponsorship.
Details of Airport Bar Staff Jobs in Ireland:
|Airport Bar Staff
|Minimum Experience Required
|Basic English and High School (Grade 12)
|Any Age Limit
|No but Food is free
|Temporary and Full-Time
|€11.50 per Hour
- A minimum of two years of catering industry experience is required.
- Outstanding expertise and dedication to food hygiene best practices
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communication abilities
- An individual who brings energy to the table
Job Duties of Airport Bar Staff Jobs:
The duties and obligations of bar staff include:
- Adhering to delivery protocols and guaranteeing the precision and safety of inventory
- Compliance with dietary hygiene regulations
- Maintain till balances and generate daily cash documents.
- Maintaining equipment and ensuring proper use of PPE
- Greeting patrons, extending suggestions, and receiving food and beverage requests.
- Assembling and combining ingredients, serving beverages, and garnishing containers.
- maintaining sufficient stock levels in the bar at all times.
- constantly ensuring that customers have access to clean tables using clearing tables.
- Cleaning the entire floor
Benefits of Airport Bar Staff Jobs:
- Tips and Competitive Compensation: In addition to a frequently competitive base salary, airport bar staff are frequently granted the chance to augment their overall earnings through tipping.
- Employee Rebates: A variety of airport establishments, including restaurants and pubs, provide employee discounts on beverages and food. This can be a substantial benefit for personnel employed in airport establishments.
- Adaptable Timetables: Due to the continuous operations of airports, airport bar staff may be granted flexible work schedules that encompass rotations throughout the day and night. For those with particular scheduling requirements, this adaptability may prove advantageous.
- Possibilities for Progress: An airport bartending position may serve as a stepping stone to more senior-level positions in the hospitality industry. Employees may potentially be presented with opportunities for career progression, which may encompass supervisory or managerial positions.
- Promotion of Networking Opportunities: Airports serve as centers of activity, and employment in an airport bar affords the chance to engage with a wide array of individuals, such as airline personnel, passengers, and fellow airport staff. Establishing connections in such an environment may grant access to a multitude of future opportunities.
- Benefits for Health and Retirement: The provision of employee benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and other provisions that enhance the overall welfare of Airport Bar staff is contingent upon the employer.
- Maintaining Job Stability: Airports serve as critical nexuses of transportation, and as a result of the constant influx of passengers and terminal activities, employment within airports, including bartending positions, can be relatively stable.
- Exposure on an International Scale: Airport employment offers the opportunity to interact with a wide range of international customers. Employees may find this experience culturally enlightening and beneficial as they engage with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Opportunities for Development and Training: Frequently, employers offer training initiatives to augment the competencies of their personnel. This may encompass instruction in pertinent domains such as safety protocols, customer service, and more.
- Equipment and Work Uniforms: Numerous airport employers offer work apparel or uniforms, thereby sparing employees the expense of procuring their work attire.
Who Can Apply for Airport Bar Staff Jobs in Ireland?
All Asian, African, and Latin American nations that aspire to secure future employment in Ireland, the United Kingdom, or other European countries are encouraged to submit applications for Airport Staff Jobs in Ireland, which include Visa Sponsorship, Free Staff Meals, and Employee Benefits.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
How to Apply for Airport Bar Staff Jobs in Ireland?
Follow the link below to submit your application on the job advertisement’s website.
How do I get bar staff experience?
Take courses or read up on basic knowledge related to bartending; look out for volunteer opportunities; and network with other professionals within the industry—all these steps will give you an edge over others when applying for jobs!
What type of job is bar staff?
Bar staff prepare, mix, and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages at bars in public houses, hotels, clubs, and other establishments.
Is bar staff hard?
You need to be confident and hardworking as well. Working behind a bar, you might think it’s easy to pull pints for hours on end. But it’s often stressful, especially on busy shifts. Making sure you don’t mess up is essential, as you don’t want to ruin the shift for everyone else.