Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023: Flinders University is now accepting applications for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships (AGRTPS). These completely funded scholarships are available for Master’s research and doctoral studies in any field of study offered by the university. The purpose of the AGRTPS scholarships is to support international students who desire to pursue a Higher Degree by Research at Flinders University and who meet the eligibility requirements.
AGRTPS scholarships are available for up to 3 years for a Research Doctorate and up to 2 years for a Research Master’s. Recipients must be able to study full-time at Flinders University and must be commencing their higher degree by research for the first time in Australia. The scholarships cover full tuition, and relocation costs, and provide a living stipend to the recipients.
Details of Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023
- Value of the stipend: $33,000 per year, paid every two weeks.
- Type of Scholarship: Full tuition coverage
- Establishment Allowance of up to $1,485 for moving-related costs and airfare.
- Health Insurance: International Health Coverage (OSHC)
- Degree Program: Master/Doctoral.
- Field of Study: All academic disciplines
- Citizenship: International students of all nationalities and genders are welcome.
- Fellowship Master’s programs can last up to two years, while doctoral programs can last up to three.
- Deadline for Applications: December 25, 2023
- Program Type: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023
- To qualify for AGRTPS scholarships, applicants must: Intent to begin full-time study for a higher degree by researching in Australia for the first time in the year for which the award is to be offered.
- Intent to enroll in a research concentration program. These are areas where the university has concentrated its research resources and received external funding.
- Meet all entry requirements for a higher degree by research program (MSC/Ph.D.) at Flinders University, including the minimum English Entry Requirements.
Application Procedure for Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2023
Apply by clicking the official link below
People Also Ask:
How to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program?
Students need to contact their chosen provider to discuss the RTP scheme. RTP Frequently Asked Questions for Students are available. Information on commencing a postgraduate research degree HDR courses can be found on the Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching website.
What is the Australian Government International Postgraduate Research scholarship?
The RTP stipends are valued at $37, 207 per annum. The RTP International Scholarship provides a stipend to assist with living costs and overseas health coverage as well as tuition fees offsets,