At Stellar Mount Stock, Inc., we are looking for committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team as beef cattle farm workers. This position presents a one-of-a-kind opportunity for foreign nationals with Vis sponsorship to work in Canada and contribute to the expansion and success of our farm.
Details of Beef Cattle Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- Company: Arjuna Agro Corporation
- Location: Abbotsford, BC
- No. of Vacancies: 10
- Industry: Agriculture and Farming
- Salary: CAD 20–CAD 40 per hour
- Country: Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 3 years to less than 5 years
- Assist with daily operations on the beef cattle farm, such as animal feeding, irrigation, and general care.
- Maintain clean and safe working areas, ensuring that proper sanitation procedures are followed. Monitor the health and well-being of the cattle, recognizing any indicators of illness or distress.
- Help with breeding programs and calving operations
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as fence repair, operating machinery, and equipment upkeep.
- Participate in seasonal activities including vaccination programs, pasture management, and livestock transport.
- Coordinate with other farm employees to ensure efficient operations and production goals are met.
Benefits of Beef Cattle Farm Worker Jobs in Canada
- Relationship to agriculture: Beef cattle farm workers contribute to the production of one of the world’s most important sources of livestock protein.
- Job Security: The consistent demand for bovine products provides job security for those in the industry.
- Ability Improvement: These positions allow for the development of a vast array of agricultural skills, including cattle handling, grazing, breeding, and pasture management. These skills can be beneficial for both personal and professional use.
- Variety of Tasks: Depending on the season and the farm’s specific requirements, beef cattle farm workers execute a variety of tasks. This variety keeps the work engaging and interesting.
- Exterior Work: Numerous tasks involve outdoor labor, allowing individuals to experience the health benefits of fresh air and physical activity.
- Animal Well-being: Caring for animals can be personally rewarding, as it ensures that cattle are reared and treated humanely and healthily.
- Environmental Management: Numerous cattle ranches prioritize sustainable and eco-friendly practices, thereby contributing to conservation efforts.
- Group work: Beef cattle operations frequently necessitate collaboration with other farm employees and professionals, which fosters teamwork and communication skills.
- Possibility of Advancement: Farm workers can advance to supervisory positions or specialize in specific aspects of cattle farming, such as livestock management or ranch management, as they gain experience.
- Lack of dependence: Farm workers frequently have a degree of independence in their work, enabling them to assume responsibility for their tasks.
- Persevering Education: The agriculture industry perpetually evolves with advances in farming practices and technology. Numerous employers encourage their farm workers to continue their education and training.
- Rural Way of Life: Working on a cattle farm can give those who appreciate rural living a sense of belonging to a close-knit farming community.
- Healthy Way of Life: Frequently, the job requires physical labor and outdoor work, which contribute to a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Global Viewpoint: Workers may have opportunities to exchange knowledge and practices with cattle farmers from around the globe due to the global nature of the beef industry.
- Contentment in Providing Food: Participating in the production of a staple food source such as beef can give a sense of fulfillment and purpose to one’s labor.
- Prior beef cattle farming experience is preferable but not required.
- An authorized work visa or sponsorship through a recognized foreign worker program in Canada
- Physical fitness and the capacity to lift heavy objects, labor outdoors in a variety of climates, and safely handle livestock
- Commitment to animal welfare practices and knowledge of humane handling techniques
- Ability to operate independently as well as in a team environment. Familiarity with basic farming equipment and machinery is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities
Join our team at Stellar Mount Stock Inc. as a beef cattle farm worker to contribute to sustainable agriculture practices and acquire valuable experience in the Canadian farming industry. Apply now to begin a thrilling career in agriculture!
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
How many beef cattle farms are there in Canada?
Canada has 60,000 beef farms and feedlots, with the industry contributing $21.8 billion to the gross domestic product at market prices, including $11.7 billion in labor income, and is directly or indirectly associated with the creation of 347,352 full-time equivalent jobs (including direct, indirect, and induced impacts).
How much do beef cattle farm workers make in Canada?
The average beef cattle farm worker salary in Canada is $31,200 per year or $16 per hour.
Can I work as a farmer in Canada?
This visa is issued to foreign workers for seasonal work in Canada. Generally, there is a serious need for workers to work in the agriculture field. This visa is known as a farm worker visa, a fruit picker visa, or a seasonal agriculture visa because these are season-based visas to work in farms and fruit gardens.