Heliosphere Acceleration Flux Inc., headquartered in Port Alberni, British Columbia, is seeking self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal abilities to fill the position of Bottle Sorter. The successful candidate will be expected to begin work without delay. The job openings pertain to permanent or full-time positions.
Details of Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada
- Employer Name: Heliosphere Acceleration Flux Inc.
- Position: Bottle sorter
- No. of vacancies: 1
- Salary: $23.00 hourly / 35 to 40 hours per week
- Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
- Location: Port Alberni, BC
Description of Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada
The candidate will be tasked with the manual or powered transportation of basic materials, finished products, and equipment across the facility.
- Products and materials must be inspected and weighed by the candidate.
- Materials and products must be sorted, packaged, crated, and packaged by the candidate.
- Assisting assemblers, machine operators, and other personnel is required of the candidate.
- Additionally, the candidate will be expected to carry out elemental and labor-intensive tasks.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to clean machines and the adjacent work area.
Requirements for Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada
- The candidate must speak English with proficiency.
- The applicant is required to possess a secondary school graduation certificate.
- A candidate with less than or equal to one month of experience in a relevant industry is considered optimal.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Candidate proficiency should extend to operating in a hectic, fast-paced environment.
- Regularly, the candidate should be expected to execute repetitive duties.
- As standard labor, the candidate should be required to carry heavy loads.
- Physical labor should not be an obstacle for the candidate in the course of their daily responsibilities.
- The candidate must be willing to spend extensive periods in a standing position.
- It will be anticipated that the candidate manage a substantial workload.
Benefits of Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada
- Environmental Consequences: Bottle sorting-related employment frequently fosters recycling, thereby contributing to environmental sustainability. Sorting and recycling bottles contribute to the mitigation of pollution and the ecological consequences associated with discarded materials.
- Energy Conservation: Energy and resources are conserved through the recycling of bottles, as opposed to their production from basic materials. It assists in the preservation of scarce resources like water and diminishes the necessity for extracting and refining new materials.
- Waste Minimization: Bottle sorting and recycling are practices that aid in the mitigation of landfill refuse. Addressing environmental concerns and advocating a more sustainable approach to waste management are critical objectives that must be achieved.
- Employment Generation: The recycling industry generates employment opportunities, including beverage sorting. This phenomenon yields economic benefits and generates employment opportunities for community members.
- Community Participation: Frequently, recycling jobs require community engagement and education regarding the significance of recycling. This involvement contributes to environmental awareness and promotes sustainable practices.
- Enhancement of Technological Proficiency: Certain recycling responsibilities may require the application of technology to separate and process materials. Employees have the potential to acquire significant competencies in the operation of apparatus and the application of technology to optimize recycling procedures.
- Ensuring Adherence to Regulations: Frequently, bottle sorting jobs necessitate compliance with waste management and recycling regulations. This practice guarantees that both communities and enterprises adhere to environmental regulations and standards.
- Social corporate responsibility: Organizations engaged in the recycling industry, including those that perform bottle-separating duties, have the opportunity to bolster their corporate social responsibility through active participation in environmental conservation initiatives.
- Advancements in Recycling Methodologies: Engaging in bottle-sifting work could potentially afford individuals the chance to participate in the development of recycling technologies and processes that are more sustainable and efficient.
How to Apply For Bottle Sorter Jobs in Canada
To express interest in applying, please utilize the provided application methods.
What does a bottle sorter do?
A bottle sorter automatically sorts empty bottles at high speeds by size, color, or shape before filling. A bottle unscrambler receives empty bottles in bulk and positions them on a moving conveyor for further processing. Both pieces of equipment are generally integrated into a complete and automated production line.
How much do bottle sorters make in Canada?
The average bottle sorter’s salary in Canada is $34,710 per year or $17.80 per hour.
How much does Coca-Cola Canada bottling cost?
Average Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited hourly pay ranges from approximately $17.82 per hour for a Customer Solutions Specialist to $43.50 per hour for a Millwright. The average Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited salary ranges from approximately $47,228 per year for a laborer to $317,427 per year for a warehouse supervisor.