Looking for an amazing job opportunity abroad? Explore Cheese Factory Worker Jobs in Poland for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship on EasyHiring. This post not only provides the opportunity to work in a thriving business, but it also includes visa sponsorship, making it an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to begin a career in Europe.
EasyHiring presently has openings for Cheese Factory Workers in Poland. These positions are intended to provide foreigners with a unique opportunity to work in Poland’s growing cheese manufacturing sector while also benefiting from visa sponsorship.
In this role, you will:
- Engage in various stages of cheese production.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety in the factory.
- Operate and maintain cheese processing equipment.
- Pack and prepare cheese products for distribution.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Hold a valid passport and be eligible for a Polish work visa.
- Have basic proficiency in English or Polish.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a team setting.
Education & Experience
No specific educational background is required, although previous experience in factory work or food production will be advantageous.
- Competitive salary ($20 to $30 per hour).
- Assistance with visa sponsorship and relocation.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Potential for long-term career advancement within the company.
The position offers a salary range of $20 to $30 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
To apply for this great position, please go to EasyHiring’s Application Portal. Submit your résumé and any other documents required for the work visa application.
This Cheese Factory Worker position in Poland is an excellent chance for foreigners looking to broaden their horizons and get international work experience. With visa sponsorship available, it’s an easy way to start a new profession. Don’t miss out; apply today.
Can a foreigner get a job in Poland?
After entering Poland with a valid working visa, the foreigner enters into an employment contract or contract of mandate with the employer in accordance with the requirements specified in the work permit. During the visa validity term (up to one year), a foreigner can work for an employer using a work permit.
How many hours does a factory worker work in Poland?
Working hours are normally from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with an unpaid lunch break of up to one hour. Employees are required to work an average of 40 hours each week.
Which job is most demand in Poland?
Truck drivers, nurses, midwives, psychologists, and psychotherapists will be among the most in-demand professions in Poland by 2023. The shortage of applicants in particular professions is impeding Poland’s economic progress, emphasizing the necessity for foreign workers to fill these positions.