DAAD Scholarships 2024-2025 are currently available for overseas students to apply for admission to German universities for the academic year 2024. The Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) is a German scholarship program for students from underdeveloped nations.
Many students from these poor countries apply for and are awarded DAAD scholarships, which allow them to study at various universities in Germany. These DAAD scholarships are awarded to students for the academic year 2024-2025 to study courses taught in both German and English.
The DAAD scholarships 2022, on the other hand, are solely available to postgraduate students and are not available to undergraduates. A student must have two years of work experience to be eligible for the DAAD award.
Coverage of DAAD Scholarships 2024
Students who are awarded this scholarship will be able to enroll in German universities. The scholarship also includes a monthly allowance to aid you with day-to-day needs. It also includes provisions for health insurance and travel stipends.
The DAAD scholarship provides students with the following advantages:
- Postgraduate students get a monthly allowance of 750 Euros
- Doctorate students get a monthly allowance of 1000 Euros
- Both postgraduate and doctorate students get health insurance coverage
- There is also a provision where these students can receive a travel grant
- The students get to study for free at a German university
- The students also get accommodation for free at the university
Entry Requirements to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2024?
- A student applying for this scholarship must have completed a Bachelor’s degree course that had a duration of less than or equal to six years.
- A student applying for this scholarship also has to show proof of two years of working experience.
- The student does not necessarily have to understand German or English as this is dependent on the course that they choose.
How to Apply for a DAAD Scholarship:
1#The first step is to access the DAAD scholarship website and obtain the application form. Fill out this form with your contact information.
2#The following step is to download a Europas Specimen form, which will assist you in creating a personalized CV with your hand-signed signature.
3#Make sure you have a motivation letter that is hand signed and includes your work history as well as references.
4#You should include a research proposal with your application to German universities.
5#Make sure you include a recommendation letter from your previous university.
6#Include a professional referral letter from your previous employment. Attaching a letter is optional.
7#English and German proficiency examinations are available for students to take. These are some examples:
- IELTS: The approval scores are set by individual universities and are determined by the course chosen.
- German Language: This is a necessary test for students who choose courses that are taught in German.
- The TOEFL test is not accepted.
8#Students interested in the DAAD scholarship should apply directly to the university for degree courses.
9#In addition to the documents required to apply for the DAAD scholarship, you should inquire about any extra documents that may be required to facilitate your studies.
10#There are several ways to apply directly for a course at a German university. There are universities that accept online applications and some that require hardcopy applications via postal services.
The DAAD scholarships are now accepting applications. You can find courses at any German institution and apply for a DAAD scholarship to help you with your studies. Before submitting your applications, please review the list of DAAD Scholarship application due window periods.
How do I get a fully funded scholarship in Germany?
The fully funded international scholarship Program 2024 assists students from developing and newly industrialized countries who have at least two years of professional experience in pursuing a postgraduate or master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university.
What is the scholarship for Germany 2025?
DAAD scholarship opportunities in GERMANY for students and researchers at all academic levels for the 2024/2025 academic year. Enhance your academic experience! Scholarships for Master’s Degrees in All Academic Disciplines (1-2 Years) (15.11.) PhD and postdoctoral research fellowships (up to 12 months) (15.11.)
Is DAAD scholarship still open?
The DAAD scholarships 2024-2025 are now accepting applications. You can find courses at any German institution and apply for a DAAD scholarship to help you with your studies.