Michelin North America Inc. is in search of an accomplished factory maintenance technician to become a member of our Canadian staff. In the role of factory maintenance technician, your primary duty will be to ensure that all machinery and equipment in our factory function without interruption. This position facilitates visas for qualified applicants who wish to establish lawful employment in Canada. LMIA is performed by the employer for foreign workers.
The aforementioned organization, which manufactures rubber products, is seeking a maintenance technician with at least one year of experience. Let’s delve deeper into the specifics of visa-sponsored factory maintenance jobs for men and women in Canada.
Details of Factory Maintenance Jobs in Canada
|Factory Maintenance Man or Woman
|Minimum Experience Required
|Any age limit
|Temporary and Full-Time (Subject to Visa Extension)
|CAD 23 per hour
Benefits of Factory Maintenance Jobs in Canada
- Consistent Employment: Maintenance positions in factories frequently offer consistent and stable employment as a result of the continuous requirement for repairs and maintenance in factory settings.
- Wages Competitive with Others: In Canada, proficient maintenance technicians are remunerated competitively on account of the specialized nature of their occupation.
- Diverse Places of Employment: There are maintenance positions in numerous industries, ranging from the automotive to the food processing sectors, which affords the chance to work in a variety of environments.
- Prospects for the Development of Skills: Continuous learning and skill development are inherent in factory maintenance positions as they pertain to the repair, troubleshooting, and upkeep of machinery and equipment.
- Employment Security: The constant demand for competent maintenance personnel in the manufacturing sector ensures a degree of employment stability.
- Benefit Provisions: For maintenance positions, numerous employers provide benefits including health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Promising Advancement Prospects: Maintenance personnel can advance to supervisory or managerial positions, lead technician positions, and beyond, with additional education and experience.
- Practical Work: Frequently performing tasks with one’s hands, maintenance positions offer a sense of fulfillment by ensuring the operation of apparatus and equipment.
- Collaboration in Teams: Consistently, maintenance teams engage in close collaboration, which cultivates a spirit of camaraderie and cooperation.
- Enhancement of Productivity: The seamless operation of factories is directly attributable to efficient and productive maintenance.
Requirements for Factory Maintenance Jobs in Canada
- Preferred is prior experience in factory maintenance or a closely related discipline.
- Technical credentials or certifications that are pertinent are advantageous.
- Proficient in mechanical aptitude and adept at resolving issues.
- Proficiency in English communication is crucial.
- Physical fitness and manual task-performance capability are required.
- A readiness to acquire knowledge and adjust to novel technologies and apparatus.
Duties of Factory Maintenance Jobs in Canada
- Perform routine repairs and maintenance on factory equipment.
- Equipment problems must be diagnosed and resolved to minimize disruption.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to avert mechanical failures.
- Assist with the installation of newly acquired equipment and apparatus.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records of maintenance.
- Facilitate operations with the production team through collaboration.
- Observe safety procedures and ensure a secure working environment.
- Machines and equipment should be handled with care and precision.
Who can Apply for Factory Maintenance Jobs in Canada
Prospective workers from Asian, African, and Latin American nations who typically aspire to secure employment in Europe and Canada are eligible to submit applications for factory maintenance positions in Canada that offer visa sponsorship.
- The Grenadines
- All European, Asian, and African nationalities can apply.
For More Info:
Email Your CV, and We’ll Find the Best Pathway For you: email@example.com
How much do maintenance workers make in Canada?
The average maintenance technician salary in Canada is $55,796 per year or $28.61 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $42,918 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $68,890 per year.
What does a maintenance worker do?
Maintenance workers keep machines running smoothly. They paint floors, fix plumbing issues, and install sinks. They also work with heating systems by installing ventilation filters for odor issues that might arise from time to time.
What is the role of a factory maintenance technician?
An industrial maintenance technician is responsible for carrying out various maintenance tasks, typically in a manufacturing environment. They install and inspect machines and electrical equipment and they carry out preventive maintenance to ensure that industrial machines remain operational.