Start your carpentry career in Canada! EOS Consulting currently offers Framer-Carpenter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship. This opportunity allows skilled individuals to work and succeed in Canada’s competitive construction industry.
EOS Consulting, a major construction and consulting firm, is looking for talented frames and carpenters from all around the world. This position is ideal for those who are competent in carpentry and want to apply their knowledge in Canada, with the benefit of visa sponsorship.
As a Framer-Carpenter at EOS Consulting, you will:
- Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures made from wood and other materials.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials.
- Ensure compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
To be eligible for Framer-Carpenter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, applicants must:
- Have proven experience in framing or carpentry.
- Possess good communication skills in English or French.
- Be physically fit to handle construction tasks.
- Have a valid passport and meet Canadian visa sponsorship requirements.
Working at EOS Consulting offers several benefits:
- Competitive salary and job security.
- Visa sponsorship and assistance with the immigration process.
- Opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment.
How to Apply
To apply for Framer-Carpenter Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, please go to the EOS Consulting Career Page. Fill up the online application form, attach your resume, and include any required documentation. Our recruitment staff will analyze your application and contact you with any further instructions.
Joining EOS Consulting is more than simply a job; it marks the beginning of a rewarding career in Canada’s construction industry. We are dedicated to assisting our overseas staff every step of the way. Apply today to begin a wonderful new chapter in Canada.
How do I become a Framer in Canada?
The requirements for framer apprenticeship programs differ throughout Canada. Most programs require a secondary school diploma or equivalent. It may be beneficial to take math, shop, industrial arts, and mechanical drawing courses in high school.
How much do framing carpenters make in Canada?
How much does a framer make in Canada? The average framer compensation in Canada is $52,650 per year ($27 per hour). Entry-level salaries begin at $43,897 per year, while most experienced workers earn up to $62,400.
How can I work as a carpenter in Canada?
Secondary school completion is normally required, and even without formal training, you can work as a carpenter or cabinetmaker. However, most firms prefer to recruit applicants who have finished a four-year apprenticeship program and received certification from BC’s Industry Training Authority.