Established in 1905, the National University of Singapore (NUS) has offered fully funded scholarships reserved only for Pakistani students. These financial aid opportunities are intended to help deserving Pakistani students achieve their academic dreams at a top university in Asia.
Scholarship Programs and Eligibility:
Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate research degree programs are all covered by the National University of Singapore Scholarships for International Students. Students from Pakistan who fit the following requirements may apply:
- Students from Pakistan and other countries are also welcome to apply.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic history.
- High school graduation is necessary to be eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to be eligible to apply for a master’s scholarship.
- A master’s degree is a requirement for applicants to be considered for a Ph.D. scholarship.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in a research program.
Successful candidates for the NUS scholarships will receive complete financial support, which includes the following advantages:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver: For the duration of the program, the scholarship will pay all tuition costs.
- Master’s degree candidates will get a monthly living stipend of roughly PKR 200,000 (USD 1,500) for international students and PKR 330,000 (USD 2,500) for local candidates. A monthly stipend for Ph.D. students will range from PKR 330,000 to PKR 400,000 (USD 2,500 to 3,000).
- Additional Benefits: The scholarships offer extra benefits like health insurance protection, travel costs, conference fee reimbursement for both domestic and foreign conferences, and rental money for students living off-campus.
The process for submitting an application for the NUS scholarships is detailed below:
- Visit the National University of Singapore Scholarships’ official website.
- Look through the various scholarships and pick the one that best fits your qualifications and academic preferences.
- Get together all the paperwork listed in the application form as required, such as a passport, transcripts of your academic achievements, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, a scholarship essay, the results of your English language test, and a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Determine whether applications must be submitted offline or online, then use the appropriate procedure.
- Review every detail in your application with care to ensure accuracy.
- Before the deadline, submit your application and the relevant supporting documentation.
- Await more information about the selection process, which might involve interviews.
Depending on the specific scholarship program, the NUS scholarship application dates may change. The official website should always be consulted for the most current and accurate information on application deadlines.
Conversion of Financial Figures:
- Bachelor’s living allowance: around PKR 82,072 per month
- Master’s living allowance: approximately PKR 1,23,105 per month
- Doctoral living allowance: between PKR 2,05,178 and PKR 2,46,214 per month
- Pakistani students have a rare opportunity to pursue higher education at a famous school known for its academic prowess thanks to the fully funded scholarships offered by the National University of Singapore. NUS seeks to enable gifted Pakistani students to fulfill their academic objectives, develop their views, and make a positive contribution to society by providing financial support and a loving atmosphere. Students who are interested are urged to apply as soon as possible and take advantage of this priceless chance to study at one of Asia’s top colleges.
People Also Ask:
Does Singapore offer a fully funded scholarship?
It is a Government Fully Funded scholarship program. This Scholarship is for the 2023/24 students. The Scholarship is open to more than over 170 Countries.
Does NUS give full scholarships to International students?
For those who have excellent academic performance for their Bachelor’s degree, NUS offers direct-PhD scholarships to outstanding individuals of all nationalities