“Les Serres Savoura Ste-Sophie 3 Inc.” is currently giving a one-of-a-kind chance for harvesting agricultural laborers. We are delighted to offer visa sponsorship for positions in Canada, allowing skilled farmhands to establish a prosperous agricultural career with our company. We invite you to apply if you are passionate about farming and want to improve professionally and personally.
Perform daily farm operations including planting, cultivating, and harvesting crops.
Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
Inspect crops for quality and manage produce according to harvest schedules.
Work effectively in all weather conditions, maintaining high standards of farm hygiene.
- No formal education is required; training will be provided on the job.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks and stand for extended periods.
- Willingness to work in various conditions, including outdoors, high temperatures, and around organic matter.
- A basic understanding of English or French is beneficial.
- Competitive salary starting at $15.00/hour.
- Accommodation is available at a low cost.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
- A supportive work environment with a focus on teamwork and employee wellness.
How to Apply:
If you want to apply for this farm laborer-harvesting job in Canada with visa sponsorship, please go to “Les Serres Savoura Ste-Sophie 3 Inc.” Find the ‘Careers’ section on our official website and submit your application, including your CV. Indicate the position you’re applying for as well as your present location.
Join “Les Serres Savoura Ste-Sophie 3 Inc.” and be a part of a firm that values dedication and hard work. With the possibility of visa sponsorship, this is more than a job—it’s an opportunity to build a life in one of the world’s most hospitable countries. Apply now and grow alongside us.
How can I get visa sponsorship to work in Canada?
Any Canadian employer who desires to engage a foreign worker must first get an LMIA or submit an electronic job offer. An LMIA or “A” number (electronic job offer) obtained by a business can be used to apply for a Canadian work permit.
How much does a farm laborer earn in Canada?
The average farm worker salary in Canada is $30,126 per year or $15.45 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $27,300 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $40,950 per year.
Do companies in Canada sponsor foreign workers?
No companies can sponsor a visa for Canada if you mean sponsorship for permanent residence. Canada has no employment-based sponsorship.