Bethany Care Society, a leader in compassionate care in supportive living environments, is seeking applicants for the position of Health Care Aide. We accept both local and foreign candidates for this post, and we offer visa sponsorship to qualified international applicants. As a Health Care Aide at Bethany Care Society, you will play an important role in improving the lives of our residents by providing customized and compassionate care.
- Job tittle: Health Care Aide Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Bethany Care Society
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: CAD $ 18 to CAD $ 35 Per Hour
- Country: Canada
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year or less than 5 years
- Assist residents with their daily personal care needs, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Help residents with meals, including feeding assistance when necessary.
- Support residents with mobility, including the use of transfer aids.
- Engage with residents to provide companionship and emotional support.
- Collaborate with the healthcare team to monitor and report changes in residents’ health status.
- Maintain a clean and safe living environment for residents.
- Participate in ongoing training and development programs.
- Completion of a recognized Health Care Aide certificate or equivalent.
- Previous experience in long-term care or a similar setting is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A compassionate, respectful, and patient-centered approach.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Eligibility for a Canadian work visa.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship for qualifying international candidates.
- Professional development opportunities and supportive workplace culture.
- Being part of a respected organization that makes a positive impact in the community.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply via the Bethany Care Society careers page. Make sure you meet the requirements for a Canadian work visa and include any relevant experience and qualifications in your application.
Working as a Health Care Aide at Bethany Care Society provides a rewarding career opportunity in a supportive and caring atmosphere. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents and welcome additional team members who share our passion for compassionate care.
How do I become a health care aide in Canada?
Although some private health care businesses will accept applicants with less than a Grade 12 degree, the majority prefer candidates with a high school diploma and a Health Care Assistant program. Most businesses also demand a background check and tuberculosis testing.
Is health care aide in demand in Canada?
Health care assistants and providers are among the many in-demand jobs in Canada. The reason for the increase in demand across Canada is due to aging and population expansion.
Does Canada offer visa sponsorship?
You may be able to sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner for Canadian permanent residence, regardless of whether they are in Canada on a valid temporary visa or living overseas.