NHS Blood and Transplant, a vital component of the United Kingdom’s National Health Service, is offering exciting possibilities for Healthcare Assistant employment, including visa sponsorship for qualified international candidates. This position is ideal for caring individuals who want to make a difference in the life-saving procedure of blood and transplant services. As a Healthcare Assistant with NHS Blood and Transplant, you will help to collect, test, and ensure the safe supply of blood, organs, and tissues to patients in need.
- Job tittle: Healthcare Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: NHS Blood and Transplant
- Location: Twickenham TW1
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: £10- £15 an hour
- Country: UK
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year or less than 5 years
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the collection and processing of blood donations.
- Providing care and support to blood donors before, during, and after donations.
- Setting up and maintaining clean and safe donation environments.
- Recording donor information and maintaining accurate records.
- Supporting the clinical team in the safe transport and storage of blood products.
- Engaging with donors to provide information and answer queries.
To be successful in the Healthcare Assistant role, you should demonstrate:
- A compassionate and caring nature, with a commitment to providing high-quality care.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including some weekends and evenings.
- Previous experience in a healthcare or care setting is advantageous but not essential.
- Eligibility to work in the UK, with visa sponsorship available for qualifying international applicants.
Working as a Healthcare Assistant at NHS Blood and Transplant provides several benefits:
- Competitive salary and NHS pension scheme.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- A rewarding and supportive work environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement within the NHS.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about contributing to the life-saving work of NHS Blood and Transplant, please apply via our website at NHS Jobs. We are excited to expand our team with dedicated individuals committed to our cause.
Joining NHS Blood and Transplant as a Healthcare Assistant is a one-of-a-kind and rewarding opportunity to be a part of a team that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of patients all over the UK. This position is open to both local and foreign individuals who want to make a difference in this crucial field of healthcare. Apply now to be a part of this exciting adventure.
How do I get a sponsor for UK health and care visa?
be a doctor, nurse, health professional, or adult social care professional. work in a position that qualifies as health or social care. Work for a UK employer approved by the Home Office. obtain a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your company detailing the role you’ve been offered in the UK.
Does the NHS provide visa sponsorship?
If you are successful in your application/interview and are granted a position, the company will provide you with a certificate of sponsorship to support your visa application. If you already have a visa in the UK, such as a graduate visa, you may be able to move to a skilled worker visa.
Who can work as a healthcare assistant in UK?
There are no prerequisites for becoming a healthcare assistant. Employers expect strong literacy and numeracy skills and may require GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and mathematics. They might request a healthcare qualification, such as a BTEC or an NVQ. Employers anticipate that you have some experience in healthcare or care employment.