Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship: Jobs for Restaurant Counter Attendants in 2024 with Visa Sponsorship: Today, we are pleased to announce another intriguing opportunity for unskilled foreign workers to obtain a well-paying job in the United States: Restaurant Counter Attendant Job (2024) in the United States with Visa Sponsorship. As with all unskilled/low-skilled occupations, it does not require advanced education or experience. The candidate would submit an online application by email. The restaurant’s moniker is Starr Restaurants, located in Philadelphia, United States. The successful candidate will be expected to commence work as soon as possible. This position is either Permanent or Full-time according to its time classification. There are however openings for all morning, day, evening, weekend, and overtime positions. Let’s get into more details:
Details of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Job title: Counter Attendant.
- Country: Philadelphia, USA.
- Employer’s name: Starr Restaurants.
- Age limit: 18 onwards
- Mode of hiring: Documents Submissions review/ Short Interview.
- Salary Package: USD 13.60 per hour.
- Working hours: 30 hours per week.
- Knowledge required: No
- Experience required: No but will be preferred.
- Free food: Yes
- Free transport: No.
- Free Accommodation: No.
- Free Medical: Yes
- Number of hiring: 1 M/F
- Job type: Permanent/ Full-time.
Requirements of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- There is no required minimum level of education.
- There is no minimum experience requirement, as applicants with no prior work experience may also submit.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- The candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
- The applicant must have no criminal record. According to state and federal regulations, anyone with a criminal record could be employed.
- Applicants must be willing to work multiple/various schedules based on the store’s operational needs.
- Applicants must be well-versed in buffet, counter, and table service techniques. Therefore, candidates with prior experience in the culinary industry will be favored.
- The applicant must demonstrate proficiency in communication and customer service.
- The applicant must be a quick learner with outstanding mind-hand coordination and the ability to quickly adapt to the workplace environment.
- The successful applicant will be trained.
Responsibilities of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and arranging dishes, flatware, and other items to prepare tables and serving areas.
- The candidate is responsible for maintaining and replenishing condiments and other supplies on tables and in serving areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for greeting patrons and showing them to their locations.
- The candidate will be responsible for collecting orders at the counter, describing the menu, serving the order, and wrapping or packaging takeaways.
- At the counter and around the tables, the aspirant must maintain hygiene and sanitation standards.
- The candidate is required to serve customers at counters and buffet tables.
- The candidate will be responsible for replenishing beverage refrigerators as well as salad or candy bars.
Check Also: Unskilled Jobs in Germany With Visa Sponsorship
Benefits of Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
- No education is necessary.
- Experience is not necessary.
- Free food is provided during meals.
- $13.60 per hour is an enticing remuneration structure.
- Applicants will also have access to monthly complimentary dental exams.
- Additionally, the selected candidate receives a life insurance policy.
- The restaurant will provide candidates with savings strategies for the future.
How do apply for Restaurant Counter Attendant Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking the link below, you will be redirected to the official employment search portal; once there, use the “Apply” button located beneath the job description.
- You can also narrow down your job search results by using the search field and the location box. Type your job title, for example, ” Restaurant Counter Attendant Jobs in the United States,” “Bartender Jobs in Canada,” “Bar/ Restaurant Jobs in the United States,” or ” Restaurant Reception Jobs in the United States.”
- Select your desired location in Philadelphia, United States to refine your search results.
- As there is a high probability that your employer will note the layout/presentation, it is best to update your CV or resume, and cover letter in accordance with current market trends.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, job responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job description and its requirements with consideration.
- Click the button labeled “Online Application” provided below.
- Provide the requested information and submit the application.
- Confirm that you have received a confirmation email for your submitted job application.
People Also Ask:
What is the minimum salary for sponsorship in USA?
The minimum income ranges from $22,888 for a 2-person civilian household to $58,288 for an 8-person civilian household.
What does a restaurant attendant do?
Food and beverage attendants seat customers, explain menu items, take orders, refill drinks, and clear tables. Some might take customer payments and ask customers about their dining experience.