The Victoria Hotel, a famous and well-regarded hospitality facility, is looking for energetic Restaurant Team Members that are eager and service-oriented. This position is ideal for people who are passionate about providing outstanding dining experiences and have a strong interest in the hospitality sector. We are thrilled to be able to provide visa sponsorship to qualified overseas candidates.
- Job tittle: Restaurant Team Member Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: The Victoria Hotel
- Location: The Esplanade, Sidmouth EX10
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: £11.50 an hour
- Country: UK
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year or less than 5 years
- Greet and seat guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Take orders, serve food and beverages, and ensure guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- Maintain knowledge of the menu and provide recommendations when requested.
- Handle payment transactions and ensure accuracy in billing.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the dining area.
- Work collaboratively with kitchen staff to ensure timely service of meals.
- Previous experience in a restaurant or hospitality setting is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
- A passion for food and beverage service.
- Eligibility to work in the UK (visa sponsorship available for qualified international candidates).
- Competitive salary.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
- Training and development programs.
- Working in a supportive and vibrant environment.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Restaurant Team Member position at The Victoria Hotel may apply through the hotel’s career page. Please include your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in the post and any relevant experience with your application.
The Victoria Hotel is an equal opportunity workplace that values employee diversity. We welcome applications from professionals who are committed to providing exceptional customer service and want to join our prestigious hospitality team.
Do restaurants sponsor visas in UK?
Chef sponsorship visa requirements for British businesses
Before bringing in foreign workers to work in your hospitality business in the UK, you must apply for and be granted a UK sponsorship licence by the Home Office. You will not be able to hire foreign workers unless you have a sponsor license.
How do I get sponsored by an employer UK?
Anyone seeking to enter or remain in the UK on a work visa must get a certificate of sponsorship. After receiving the CoS reference number, the worker can apply for their visa. To be sponsored, a worker must be qualified for the position for which they are applying.
Is it easy to get visa sponsorship in UK?
If UK-based companies are willing to hire from outside the country, they will find a plethora of highly skilled candidates. Employer visa sponsorship in the UK can be complicated, and if you don’t already have a Sponsorship Licence, the procedure might take months. There’s a lot to think about, but we’ve got your back.