NIJI Handcrafted Mochis, an artisanal Japanese mochi dessert business, is looking for a dynamic and customer-oriented Shop Assistant to join our team in the UK. This position is accessible to individuals from all around the world, and visa sponsorship is available for qualified overseas applicants. As a Shop Assistant, you will be responsible for offering excellent customer service, assisting with the sales of our unique mochi goods, and keeping our shop’s friendly ambiance.
- Job tittle: Shop Assistant Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: NIJI Handcrafted Mochis
- Location: London
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: £10- £15 an hour
- Country: UK
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year or less than 5 years
- Greet customers and provide them with information about our handcrafted mochis and other products.
- Process sales transactions, handle cash and card payments, and manage the point-of-sale system.
- Maintain the presentation of the shop, including restocking products and ensuring cleanliness.
- Assist in the preparation and packaging of mochi and other Japanese confections.
- Respond to customer inquiries and offer recommendations based on their preferences.
- Support promotional events and marketing activities.
- Participate in inventory management and order supplies as needed.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or food service is advantageous.
- A passion for Japanese cuisine and culture, particularly mochi.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills for managing sales and inventory.
- Ability to work flexibly, including weekends and evenings.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Japanese is a plus.
- Eligibility for a UK work visa.
- Competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
- Visa sponsorship for international candidates.
- In-depth training about Japanese mochis and confections.
- Opportunity to work in a unique retail setting that celebrates Japanese culinary art.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online by submitting a resume and a cover letter. Include your relevant experience as well as your interest in Japanese food.
Working as a Shop Assistant at NIJI Handcrafted Mochis is a fantastic opportunity for those who are interested in Japanese culture and delicacies. We take pleasure in providing a welcoming environment for both our customers and our team, and we look forward to welcoming new members who share our passion for artisanal mochi.
How do I find sponsors in the UK?
Finding a sponsor by using the sponsor licence list. The Register of Licenced Sponsors is a fantastic resource for workers looking for visa sponsorship in the UK. You must first be sponsored by a qualifying UK employer before you can apply for a sponsorship visa for the UK.
Can a company sponsor me to work in UK?
You can sponsor a worker if the job they’ll be doing: conforms with UK minimum pay and working time requirements – if it doesn’t, the worker’s visa may be refused, and you may lose your sponsor license. meets the other requirements for their visa.
How much is UK sponsorship visa?
The Immigration Skills Charge is £1,000 per year for each skilled visa migrant worker. Small enterprises and charities pay a lower rate of £364 per year. The charge must be paid by the sponsor rather than the employee.