Foreign Jobs

Support Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship

CrossReach, a major social care service in the UK, is looking for compassionate and motivated Support Workers to join our team. This profession entails aiding people with various needs, improving their quality of life, and fostering independence. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and are happy to sponsor visas for qualified overseas candidates.

Job Details:

  • Job tittle: Support Worker Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
  • Company: CrossReach
  • Location: Glasgow
  • Vacancies: 2
  • Salary: £10- £15 an hour
  • Country: UK


  • High school diploma or equivalent


  • 1 year or less than 5 years

Job Responsibilities:

  1. Providing personalized care and support to service users.
  2. Assisting with daily living activities, such as personal care, meal preparation, and medication management.
  3. Supporting service users in accessing community resources and activities.
  4. Developing and maintaining positive relationships with service users and their families.
  5. Contributing to care planning and record keeping.
  6. Working collaboratively with other team members and professionals.
  7. Adhering to company policies and regulatory standards.

Job Requirements:

  • Previous experience in social care is desirable but not essential, as training will be provided.
  • A caring and empathetic nature, with a commitment to providing high-quality care.
  • Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Ability to work flexibly, including shift work and weekends.
  • Eligibility for UK work visa sponsorship.


  1. Competitive salary and benefits package.
  2. Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
  3. Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
  4. A supportive and inclusive work environment.
  5. Opportunities for career progression within CrossReach.
  6. The chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.

How to Apply:

Please visit our careers page to apply for a Support Worker position at CrossReach. Fill out the online application form and attach your CV, as well as any applicable degrees or experience.


Joining CrossReach as a Support Worker provides an engaging and satisfying profession while offering vital assistance to individuals in need. We value our employees and provide possibilities for personal and professional development. We are excited to welcome caring and dedicated individuals to our team.

How do I get a sponsor to work as a care worker UK?

Employers in the UK health and care sector who have been approved
Before applying for a Health and Care Worker visa, you must have an employment offer from an approved UK business. Because they are sponsoring you to come to or stay in the UK, approved employers are also known as sponsors. You must be employed by the NHS.

Which care agency in the UK has visa sponsorship?

Agincare is a UK Visas & Immigration Licensed Sponsor, and we can assist you in realizing your ambition of working in care throughout the UK.

What is a CoS for support worker?

1st Grade Care, who are certified sponsors for the staff we want to hire, issues a certificate of sponsorship, or COS. A COS is a one-of-a-kind reference number that must be provided as part of the visa application procedure. The worker will use the COS number to apply for their Skilled Worker visa.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button