Evri, the UK’s largest logistics and distribution firm, is searching for dedicated Warehouse Operatives to join our team. We are thrilled to be able to sponsor visas for international candidates who are dependable and eager to contribute to our efficient warehouse operations.
- Job tittle: Warehouse Operative Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Evri
- Location: Bury St. Edmunds IP32
- Vacancies: 2
- Salary: £11.33 – £16.71 an hour
- Country: UK
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year or less than 5 years
- Receiving and inspecting incoming goods, ensuring accurate documentation.
- Picking, packing, and preparing orders for dispatch.
- Operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts or pallet jacks.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy and reporting discrepancies.
- Ensuring a safe and organized warehouse environment.
- Previous experience as a Warehouse Operative or in a similar role is a plus but not required.
- Physical fitness and the ability to lift and move heavy items.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling inventory.
- Effective communication skills.
- Eligibility for a UK work visa (visa sponsorship available for qualifying international candidates).
- Competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship and support with the immigration process.
- Training and development opportunities in warehouse operations.
- Be part of a collaborative and efficient warehouse team at Evri.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply online by submitting their CV and a cover letter. Please describe your interest in working as a Warehouse Operative for Evri as well as your qualifications for the position in your application. Please include your requirement for visa sponsorship in the application.
Working as a Warehouse Operative for Evri provides an exciting opportunity to work for a leading logistics company in the UK. We accept applications from foreign applicants that are dependable and keen to contribute to our warehouse operations.
How do I find sponsors in the UK?
Finding a sponsor by using the sponsor licence list. The Register of Licenced Sponsors is a fantastic resource for workers looking for visa sponsorship in the UK. You must first be sponsored by a qualifying UK employer before you can apply for a sponsorship visa for the UK.
Can a company sponsor me to work in UK?
You can sponsor a worker if the job they’ll be doing: conforms with UK minimum pay and working time requirements – if it doesn’t, the worker’s visa may be refused, and you may lose your sponsor license. meets the other requirements for their visa.
How much is UK sponsorship visa?
The Immigration Skills Charge is £1,000 per year for each skilled visa migrant worker. Small enterprises and charities pay a lower rate of £364 per year. The charge must be paid by the sponsor rather than the employee.